Wednesday, October 1, 2014

moody

i was not the better in English but i like to write it...so funny this blog like a diary for me. I think  its was writing for some information....ok i tried
Since i reading some article in a news paper most likely to read is sport news and then some article from politican. i would like to copy about politican what are they to inform for our comunity...rather better than i not to do that...
then i would like to wirte about guild but i never been joined any guild and then how can i know some information about guild...hmmmmm  now what can i research about its...chaos right...
some guy that i know he was some kind like a worst and rough...i hate like that....how can i know if you does not say something to me...then you told all aout me as you know me better than me...hmmmm
till 42 years old now...i am is a single...but you are married ..poor that women who married with you...you not  like as a said....you told me your never said something about someone at the back side but you told to everybody about me like you know mw as welll...you are pulling my leg...
i know mostly everybody says if we are married we can get a long good stuff never lose...likely if we have a children but its not...isnt it...come brother...open your eyes and your mind...
see what is happen around you...
you with whom...which is the better long feeling about having family....you know i dream about married...for now i could not reach it...lot of tried been it...its still the same answer...the was nobody wants married with me...
dont you dare take me down brother...life is short...and like a wheel sometimes we can go up and down..
so be carefull if you love to have a mouth...
wlling me you as the better but dont take me down...i can let it down if you want...and i will never go up...as  you are want to be my friend or not...as do same you girl...dont take me down...you think you can get a boy just better than me...the heandsome and he is a lot lot guy...but to me i know what you want...i have a feeling that said to me it just nothing just satisfide ....ok for me...i can find another girl...but better for dont do nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paparan yang sangat popular

Pendaftaran Percuma

Saya sebagai agen yang dibenarkan untuk mengaktifkan MyKad,Kedai dan Agen untuk menyertai Program Mykad Smartshopper.Program ini diperkenalkan oleh Affiliate Junction bertujuan membuka ruang dan peluang kepada mereka yang berminat dalam pengurangan kos perbelanjaan,pengiklanan,menambahkan lagi pelanggan dan pendapatan sampingan atau sepenuh masa.Pendaftaran adalah percuma
Hantarkan
1-NO MYKAD(IC)
2-ALAMAT
3-NO TELEFON
4-NAMA
5-E MEL
6-PILIHAN(mykad,kedai atau agen)
p/s kepada yang berminat memilih daftar kedai atau Agency
a)-Pastikan kedai memiliki sijil SSM dan internet.
b)-tetapkan tarikh dan tempat temujanji(tujuan memberi maklumat lanjut berhubung perkara program yang dimaksudkan)






Followers