Wednesday, November 12, 2014

thanks for all

Today....looking for a new article to write in....sometimes remember sometimes to forget ...since early morning  I woke up and go to a bathroom.then pick up a boil water and mix a coffee ... for now i am searching a woman whom wanted to be my wife...lately no body do  married with me ...i don't know why...it is not their fault...it was me... I Think...i am not getting serious about that... The first problem is a money...I don't have enough money to getting married but if passed by love...is nothing prob...
Now a never done getting any girl with me...but try n try again to get it..

 I love look like this girl but I never seem them any where yet...
Ya Allah please I need a lover  but you are very mighty lover...
Ya Allah I am a poor but your are the mighty richest....
Ya Allah I am lonely and needed a kind friend but U are mighty kind friend...
if  I am was a poor in world and hereafter then U make me kind of rich...
Ya Allah please send me a kind people to help me in this conflict...


Seem  I don't have any girl yet better I do the Umrah at Mekah al Mukaramah...but I must a have money first. and then after that I wanted to do Haji....This is a dream all of muslim.It is not a simple job to do haji or umrah...we need a full strength from Allah the mighty...never had another few but is Allah is only the one and the greatest in the world and hereafter.
Thanks Allah ....Alhamdulillah because give all my life in this world and hereafter...Thank you because of choosing me be in a true religion and your submit( redha)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Paparan yang sangat popular

Pendaftaran Percuma

Saya sebagai agen yang dibenarkan untuk mengaktifkan MyKad,Kedai dan Agen untuk menyertai Program Mykad Smartshopper.Program ini diperkenalkan oleh Affiliate Junction bertujuan membuka ruang dan peluang kepada mereka yang berminat dalam pengurangan kos perbelanjaan,pengiklanan,menambahkan lagi pelanggan dan pendapatan sampingan atau sepenuh masa.Pendaftaran adalah percuma
Hantarkan
1-NO MYKAD(IC)
2-ALAMAT
3-NO TELEFON
4-NAMA
5-E MEL
6-PILIHAN(mykad,kedai atau agen)
p/s kepada yang berminat memilih daftar kedai atau Agency
a)-Pastikan kedai memiliki sijil SSM dan internet.
b)-tetapkan tarikh dan tempat temujanji(tujuan memberi maklumat lanjut berhubung perkara program yang dimaksudkan)






Followers